Monday 21 May 2012

So long.

Well, I think its time for a full statement about the weekend. We paid 1000 dollars to use the venue for Not-So-Superfriends, to a gentleman who claimed to be the property manager, who was making sure the land was safe while the actual land owner was laid up from an accident. Turns out this is not the case, as early yesterday morning we were visited by the REAL venue owner, who told us this guy had scammed us. Between that, and the poor turn out, its safe to say that I'm done. I just can't put my heart and soul into something with no return anymore. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my total retirement from the rave scene, it has been a fun 6 years, but all in all, it's just not worth it anymore. Thank you all for the memories, and the experiences, but in the end, this is what needs to be done. I will still be working with D-Blok Studios, but in a smaller role, and without doing parties. Thank you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment